Photo Gallery

Doll Museum in Davison, MI

Doll Museum in Davison, MI

After a fire in the kitchen apartment above the Doll Museum broke loose, our technicians arrived to a complete disaster last May of 2015. They completely transformed the apartment as well as the museum underneath and left it looking better than ever. 

Imlay City Bus Garage - After

Imlay City Bus Garage - After

SERVPRO of Lapeer team was invited to clean up after a major fire nearly consumed the bus garage of Imlay City schools. The team ended up nearly rebuilding the garage from scratch. the work was completed on time and on budget.

In May 2015, an electrical panel caught on fire burning through the roof of the building. The Imlay City Fire Department was able to put out the fire, and we received a call to come help with the restoration.  The next day, we were able to get 100 people to come to the bus garage which allowed us to clean 22 buses in a single day so that Imlay City students were only out of school for 1 day as a result of the fire.  We then ordered storage pods, and our pack out girls started packing out items from the office and the garage into them.  We used scissor lifts to clean the undamaged walls of the garage, and once all the cleaning was done, the repair and reconstruction of the Imlay City Bus Garage began.  

Imlay City Bus Garage Before

Imlay City Bus Garage Before

SERVPRO of Lapeer team was invited to clean up after a major fire nearly consumed the bus garage of Imlay City schools. The team ended up nearly rebuilding the garage from scratch. the work was completed on time and on budget.

In May 2015, an electrical panel caught on fire burning through the roof of the building. The Imlay City Fire Department was able to put out the fire, and we received a call to come help with the restoration.  The next day, we were able to get 100 people to come to the bus garage which allowed us to clean 22 buses in a single day so that Imlay City students were only out of school for 1 day as a result of the fire.  We then ordered storage pods, and our pack out girls started packing out items from the office and the garage into them.  We used scissor lifts to clean the undamaged walls of the garage, and once all the cleaning was done, the repair and reconstruction of the Imlay City Bus Garage began.  

Commercial Water Damage

Commercial Water Damage

A sudden flood of water inside the Lapeer Medical Center gave cause for an emergency Sunday clean-up by SERVPRO of Lapeer & Grand Blanc.  It is important for facilities such as this to call in the pros when unclean water becomes an issue as we are able to extract the water and apply anti-microbial agents to the affected areas in order to kill microorganisms and inhibit potential growth from occurring. Additionally, medical facilities suffer greatly if they are forced to be closed, as do their clients.  It was of utmost importance that we get this building dried up and back open as quickly as possible.

Specialized Equipment for Drying

Specialized Equipment for Drying

The Injectidry Floor Drying System can save wet floor and completely dry it out about 90% of the time with little to no damage when completely dry in 3-5 days time.

Obscure Humidity Issues

Obscure Humidity Issues

This homeowner had an issue with condensation inside her home on both ceilings and walls from an unknown source.  There was no obvious answer as to where the water was coming from upon initial inspection.  After thorough review, it was determined that her furnace had malfunctioned as it was not removing the humidity from the air as it was designed to. 

Large Commercial Fire Suppression System Failure

Large Commercial Fire Suppression System Failure

Large Commercial Fire Suppression System Failure

One of our larger, repeat clients suffered from a failure in their fire suppression system.  This caused a tremendous amount of damage throughout the facility, forcing us to dry down and mitigate their main lobby, eating area, halls and many of their rooms.

Ice House

Ice House

This home suffered a second floor pipe failure in the middle of winter while the homeowner's were in Florida.  Water continued to poor through the entire home for week(s) until it finally hit the electrical panel; tripping the power to the well pump.  This photo shows some of the ice formations on the exterior of the home from water seeping through the walls.

See a complete 360 of the interior here: https://www.facebook.com/SERVPROLAPEER/

Near Total Loss

Near Total Loss

This is a home we are currently mitigating in Grand Blanc. The homeowners are snowbirds and have been in Florida. A second floor pipe failed, flooding the home until it finally knocked the power; disabling the well pump.

See a complete 360 of the interior here: https://www.facebook.com/SERVPROLAPEER/

SERVPRO of Grand Blanc

SERVPRO of Grand Blanc

SERVPRO of Grand Blanc has a new owner. Our open house is on 6/25/2015 from 3-7pm. Everyone is invited.

SERVPRO of Grand Blanc on Parade

SERVPRO of Grand Blanc on Parade

SERVPRO of Grand Blanc takes great pride in being a part of the Lapeer community. We understand that communities like ours hold America together. We want to do our part to ensure the Lapeer community thrives by helping those less fortunate, keeping the area safe and making our community the best it can be.