Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Microwaved to a Crisp

The homeowner was making a baked potato in her microwave. She started it and walked away to do something else. She was brought back into the kitchen, not by the ending beep, but by flames. The potato was wrapped in aluminum foil and cause a fire to engulf her kitchen with flames. After the fire department arrive and put the fire out, we were able to examine the extent of the damage. As you can see in the picture, the ceiling and the back wall was almost completely removed, and the cabinetry is blackened at the top. What is difficult to see in this picture is the damage in to the bathroom behind the far wall. We can see that there are two holes, but there was a mirror on the other side, which is now shattered on the floor.

Doll Museum in Davison, MI

After a fire in the kitchen apartment above the Doll Museum broke loose, our technicians arrived to a complete disaster last May of 2015. They completely transformed the apartment as well as the museum underneath and left it looking better than ever. 

Imlay City Bus Garage - After

SERVPRO of Lapeer team was invited to clean up after a major fire nearly consumed the bus garage of Imlay City schools. The team ended up nearly rebuilding the garage from scratch. the work was completed on time and on budget.

In May 2015, an electrical panel caught on fire burning through the roof of the building. The Imlay City Fire Department was able to put out the fire, and we received a call to come help with the restoration.  The next day, we were able to get 100 people to come to the bus garage which allowed us to clean 22 buses in a single day so that Imlay City students were only out of school for 1 day as a result of the fire.  We then ordered storage pods, and our pack out girls started packing out items from the office and the garage into them.  We used scissor lifts to clean the undamaged walls of the garage, and once all the cleaning was done, the repair and reconstruction of the Imlay City Bus Garage began.  

Imlay City Bus Garage Before

SERVPRO of Lapeer team was invited to clean up after a major fire nearly consumed the bus garage of Imlay City schools. The team ended up nearly rebuilding the garage from scratch. the work was completed on time and on budget.

In May 2015, an electrical panel caught on fire burning through the roof of the building. The Imlay City Fire Department was able to put out the fire, and we received a call to come help with the restoration.  The next day, we were able to get 100 people to come to the bus garage which allowed us to clean 22 buses in a single day so that Imlay City students were only out of school for 1 day as a result of the fire.  We then ordered storage pods, and our pack out girls started packing out items from the office and the garage into them.  We used scissor lifts to clean the undamaged walls of the garage, and once all the cleaning was done, the repair and reconstruction of the Imlay City Bus Garage began.